About Us - Get Dare
Welcome Today's Date & Time is : top-bannner2-1

Latest News

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Wednesday, February 7, 2018

About Us


About Us
Howdy Friends,
Welcome to Get Dare blog your destination to Learn, Earn & Grow. Blog About Technology, Gadgets, Affiliate Marketing, Online Earning,. We try to cover most of educational technical stuff, as you can say aka a tech blog.
My name is MUJEEB UR REHMAN, You can call me a Blogger, a You-tuber, a corporate professional who is eager to learn & grow in his life i don’t want to work, i want to enjoy my work. On January2018. I started my YouTube channel which is in Hindi language but i want to share my knowledge with entire world so i found blogging is the best to share knowledge and earn living here everything is in English.
About Blog:
If i talk about this blog i post quality content here on Get Dare and want to help you as per my capabilities. i want people to believe in themselves & execute their own ideas to get succeed in their life.
The other thing which inspired me to start a blog is MONEY as you all know everyone on this earth needs money to get motivated & live their life smoothly, so i found blogging is the best way to generate money though its not easy but i believe in myself.
About me:
I born in Charsadda at heart of Pakistan. Completed my studies there, after completing my Graduation, i have joined PureTech through campus placement as a web development. You-tuberBlogger, Digital marketer & Entrepreneur .
after that i started blogging and YouTube as my other sources of income.
On this blog i will try my best to help you in terms of my blogs so stay tuned with us subscribe our newsletter to get updated with our latest interesting posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot